Uniquely versatile. Karlsruhe Convention Centre.
Four locations – endless possibilities
In the heart of the city: the Karlsruhe Convention Centre – with four first-class locations and 20,000 m² of exhibition floor space – is one of the biggest of its kind in Germany. The perfect platform for dialogue and communication for up to 13,000 visitors.
The Convention Centre offers a unique array of halls and rooms, all of which have their own distinctive architecture and special atmosphere – from the classicist-style “Konzerthaus” steeped in history to the modern, multipurpose “Stadthalle”, and from the legendary “Schwarzwaldhalle” to the bright and airy “Gartenhalle”.
You’re in good hands here: with your scientific conference, your works meeting, your concert, your company event, your association meeting, your gala, your party conference etc.
Facts and data at a glance
- 4 event buildings/halls with 28 rooms and seating for approximately 13,000 people, for use separately or for optimum combination
- 20,000 m² of exhibition space in halls and foyers
- 10,000 m² of outdoor grounds
- 1000 underground parking spaces directly under “Festplatz”
- Conveniently situated in the city centre
- Located in the heart of one of the regions of Europe with the highest purchasing power – in close proximity to customers, suppliers, and sales markets