A firm foundation for success. Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre.
All options open.
The Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre, opened in 2003, has a hall area of 52,000 m² and 62,000 m² of outdoor grounds, an ultra-modern infrastructure, exceptional functionality, and prize-winning architecture.
The four exhibition halls, bright with natural light, and the dm-arena have a combined capacity of up to 14,000 visitors, a fully glazed events hall, and a central green atrium: the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre provides the ideal conditions for innovative events, whether an international trade fair with thousands of visitors, an exclusive event with hand-picked guests, a trade convention, or an open-air event.
Facts and data at a glance
- 3 exhibition halls, each with an area of 12,500 m²
- the dm-arena with an area of 12,500 m² for trade fairs, conventions, and events
- total of 52,000 m² of hall floor space
- 62,000 m² of outdoor grounds
- A versatile events hall with an area of 1800 m²
- A green Atrium for events
- The trade fair Conference Centre accommodating approx. 2000 people
- An exclusive guest club
- A presse centre, business centre, service centre
- State-of-the-art technical infrastructure
- 1 trade-fair restaurant with seating for 180 people, 1 self-service restaurant, 2 bistro service stations, 1 café