Trade Fair Centre grounds
Innovation meets inspiration
The grounds of the trade fair centre in Karlsruhe give you both: an open, clearly structured area for efficient trade fair visits – and generous exhibition spaces for impressive trade-fair appearances. Even the first glimpse comes as a surprise. Lots of space, lots of daylight, and a lot of wood make each of the four 12,500 m² halls all the more elegant, appealing, and experience-oriented.
Each hall is on ground level, column-free, has a 3000 kg/m² floor-loading capacity, and can be darkened separately. The latest technology ensures that your event goes smoothly. A sophisticated logistics system permits quick assembly and disassembly, and the second entrance area with a separate carpark guarantees you relaxed visitors even at peak periods.
All four halls are within quick and easy reach of the entrance foyer. And feet stay dry – thanks to glazed walkways. The electronic orientiation and information system with a large LED wall in the Events Hall help you get your bearings quickly and easily.
A wide variety of eateries provide the appropriate culinary ambiance. Enjoy a quick break from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair by winding down in the Eastside self-service restaurant at the eastern entrance “Eingang Ost”, the CAFETIERO café, the two bistros between the halls, or the glazed Bellefoire restaurant on the upper floor of the foyer.
Facts and data at a glance
- 52,000 m² of hall space in combination with the dm-arena
- 62,000 m³ of outdoor grounds
- High, column-free halls illuminated by daylight
- All halls can be darkened
- Homogenous exhibition spaces
- State-of-the-art technical infrastructure
- Electronic orientation and information system with a large LED wall in the Events Hall
- Short routes and glazed connecting walkways for all-round weather protection
- 2 entrance areas
- Spacious loading zones for each hall and eight large hall doors
- 7000 parking spaces
Usable height:17.80 m
4 trade-fair halls, each with an area of 12,500 m²